Makeup artistry is an important component of cosmetology school. Even if you do not plan to have a career in makeup, as a hair stylist you may at times provide a professional makeup application or makeover for your clients. When clients pay for professional makeup, they expect something better than what they could do themselves. Therefore, it is essential that you learn professional techniques that can only be learned in beauty school, such as the following five.
• The Important Tools to Use
• Matching Makeup with Hairstyles
• How to Contour to Alter Features
• Learning to Manipulate the Color Wheel
• Creating Custom Makeup Regimes for Clients